Keeping people safe an comfortable in their own homes with Skilled Nursing
At ANS, we provide an array of in home services like skilled nursing, to help your loved one to be served in the comfort of their own home. Our talented Registered Nurses (RNs) come to you to assist you with your medical needs. Whether it is after hospitalization or as your loved one develops more needs, our talented staff is there to treat, educate and provide family support.
RNs record clients’ medical histories and symptoms help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation. RNs teach clients and their families how to manage their illness or injury, explaining post-treatment home care needs; diet, nutrition, medication management and exercise programs. If you have a loved one who needs a skilled nurse, call our ANS home health care agency. Our skilled nurses serves clients in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Walworth Washington and Ozaukee counties.
If you are a Registered Nurse and you are looking for an outstanding company to grow your career, we would love to talk to you! Learn more about our employment opportunities.
RN & RN Case Managers are Skilled In:
- Complex Wounds including the VAC System and Warm Up Therapy
- IV Administration, flushed and Metaport Flushes
- Ostomy care including site care and wafer changes
- Catheter care Foley/Couday insertion/flushing and Straight Catheterization
- Injection Therapy including Diabetic Management
- Tube Feeding via TPN, G and J Tubes
- Medication Management including set up and administration
- Complex Bowel Programs
- Pain Management
Disease Management Proficiency:
- Gastro Intestinal
- Cerebrovascular (Stroke)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Mental Health and Non-Compliance issues